Tuesday 23 August 2011

I Love Him!

So today was just one of those days. Everything was going good (well I thought it was) until I ended up in tears at school. To cut a long story short there I'm fine and was just things I had to deal with alone. Hmm the joys of school and everything all coming in at once! The sad thing was the only person I wanted to talk to was the girl who is on a plane to England which is hours away. I knew Aimee had gone through all the stuff I was dealing with right there and then and all I wanted to do was run and tell her about everything that happened in my day. (Why is it that when I have one problem the one person I wanna talk to isn't here!? - not that I miss her or anything..) But today I learned and remembered how great and how awesome God is. He's my man. My rock. My shelter in the storm. It took talking to Philly and Brittany about that stuff to bring it all to light. Our quick meeting led to something more than we all expected. Ha, I love how God gives me these AMAZING women to encourage and keep me going!!

But to the more important, more interesting part of this post - I wanna remind you (my reader) and myself of just how great God is. Youth tonight was just something else. I love how God just led us through worship for the whole night! I definitely had things broken off my life. All the tears were nothing because my God, yip, he reminded me of how much he loves me! He showed me that it's not all about the bible reading and prayer time and all the 'religious stuff' but just having a relationship with Him! He reminded me to just love Him because he loves me (and you) soooooo much! I feel so peaceful, so free (sounds like a cliche) but oh well it's what I feel and you can say what ya like. I found myself tonight just not caring about other things like usually set me off on an angry rampage but just so happy about everything!!

I LOVE GOD!! He's so amazing, so spectacular, so awesome, so powerful, so mighty and just so absolutely great! Words truly can't explain what He is. I love Him. I love Him. I do.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! :D Like, REALLY.
    xxxxxx

    Lots of lovin' to you mate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks brother :)
    Love you too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete