Monday 1 August 2011

Term Three - Day One

So all of the school students dreaded today and I know why. I too was tired, bored and wanted to be back in bed. My day consisted of waking up at 6.10am(ish) and leaving for the bus by 7.00am! (Some thing I haven't done in a while). After that followed the usual classes at school then home time :) (this is a very short version of my day, I could go on and on but I don't want to and it's not that interesting anyway)

Everything was actually okay until Period 4. That's when I had Economics and to my surprise I got to class and my workbook (which I'm pretty sure I left in class over the holidays) was gone. Yep, everyone else's books were there but mine had somehow disappeared in those two short weeks :/ Then in Period 5 I walked into History instead of Chem. I think I was really tired. (Lucky no one was in the class when I walked in).

But there is an upside of my boring story. My friend brought me a bracelet back from Fiji and I really like it. Thanks Christal, you made my day :) Oh, and seeing all my friends after the holidays.lol. Now it's time to prepare a study schedule... Mock exams are in Week 7...

The End. (I'm off to bed now so I don't end up in the wrong class again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment