Sunday 22 January 2012

Taneya :)

I'm sorry to my readers (if there's any) for my lack of blogging in the past week or so. I've been meaning to post something but I got sick and stuff so didn't wanna sit on my laptop and write something that might not interest you. That's if in fact any of my posts are interesting... (In writing that last comment I kinda have to think about the amount of time I've spent on FB and stuff but that doesn't count, right?)

Something Good About My Day: NIGHT OF EMCEES @ MNL
So yeah, tonight we had a hip hop night at church where five different acts performed their style of hip hop and what not and it was actually really cool. Hip hop is usually not my kinda thing- given I can't rap, or write or dance or whatever.haha. But it was really cool. I loved it. And the best thing about it was that my cousin, Taneya, performed a Spoken Word piece. She is awesome. It was her first time performing onstage like that and she was just amazing. Others were great too. But yeah, for me it was cool seeing her up there doing what she does best :)

Here's a video of her performance. (Sorry for the cruddy as quality- took it off my phone.) Anyway, she's great so just watch it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment