Sunday 8 January 2012

Today Was A Good Day

I know I've already posted like just before but I wanted to write another post to stop the previous one from being super long and boring for readers. I do that a lot. Writing and saying too much. So yeah, second post of the day. Anyway what this blog is about...

Laura (my friend) is doing another blogging project similar to BEDD and is calling it SGAED (Something Good About Every Day) where for the rest of January she is going to blog about something positive in her day. Read more about it here. And while reading this on her blog I thought I could do something similar to it. But, I'm not gonna commit to everyday so I'm calling it SGAMD (Something Good About My Day) yeah both are ugly to read as it's acronym but yeah whatever.

I'm am writing this for yesterday (the 7th of Jan) since I haven't slept yet and it's still that day to me.

Today was a good day. See the thing is I've been needing new bras, and shoes, and clothes etc etc and whenever I try to look on my own I never leave with the things I needed. Other stuff yes, but not the things I need so when I got an email last night (being the 6th) from Dressmart about there sale for Puma sports shoes and Bendon bras it was exactly what I needed. Anyway, I convinced Mum to take us and that was all good and well. Until we got there. It took a while to find the right shoes at Puma because I have awkwardly big (long and wide) feet. So hard to find the right shoe to fit. In the end we found a pair that were size 11! Ridiculous right? But they were great. Nice too. They are white and pink. Best thing about it is that they were only $50 reduced from $100. Bargain hunters :) The other frustrating thing was finding a bra that fit. I hate having a large bust because it means I have to buy expensive bras. And it's just not nice. My mum tells me I should be happy with them cos some people pay to have a bigger bust. I don't know why the heck they do..? Yeah so we couldn't find any in Bendon but after a while Mum helped me find the stuff I needed in like Bras n Things or somethings like that. Yeah my Mum is amazing. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her.

New fav shop: Jeanswest. I like the dresses in there and today I brought two cardigans for $40. They are really cool. Originally they were $50 each so I saved like $60! Score. I also signed up to their customer loyalty membership thingy ma bob. Pretty much so I could get a free $10 voucher off my next purchase :)

Another thing that made my day so great was that Dad shouted us to the movies. We went and saw Tower Heist with Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy in it. It was an awesome movie. So funny. I loved it. And being the little kid I am, while my Mum was buying the tickets i asked her for coins to play on the skill tester machines and she just happened to have spare coins. Yay! So me and my sisters went into the arcade room and spent our $2 each.lol. Mine was wasted on a game I lost at but my Dad won an Eeyore toy and gave it to me so I sat in the cinema with my popcorn and my Eeyore toy. Yeah, I'm cool.

So today was a good day. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment