Thursday 8 December 2011

I don't want to blog.

So tonight I feel tired. I do not want to blog, I just want to sleep and I know this goes against the whole Blog Every Day of December thing - given that it is supposed to be fun, exciting and interesting posts but right now, I'm not in the mood to type about something others may actually care about.

I'm sorry to set a negative tone, I'm just tired which is probably since I slept at 3am this morning and woke up at like 12pm. Yeah, it's a reasonable amount of time to sleep but I have bad sleeping patterns. Whatever, I don't why I'm tired, okay? I just am.lol.

On a more positive note, Laura was at my house over these past two days and I really liked that. Probably cos I like her. Yep, she's awesome :) but yeah we baked a lot.lol, played Phase 10 (2 too many times) and slept a lot.haha. Yeah, she hasn't sent me our photos so this post is a bit boring (I'm sorry.) but here are some on this post of hers --> This one. Yep, we had fun. And I have a new favourite song. I think.lol. Well it's awesome none the less.


Yep, I like this song. It's cute :) BEDD Day 8 complete. Goodnight x

1 comment:

  1. Woops! >.< Greatest apology for not sending you the photos... I shall get onto to that immediately

    ReplyDelete