Tuesday 13 December 2011

Time Consuming

I kinda failed at the whole BEDD (Blog Every Day of December) thing so I think I'm just gonna post when I feel the need, or am just bored. See, I think I anticipated on doing like nothing because I was on holiday but things (mostly good) have been consuming my time. That sounds bad, but yeah I haven't actually felt 'bored' per say per se because I've actually found things to do.haha.

Things 'consuming' my time lately:

1) Laura.lol. Nah, jokes. It's been good actually hanging out with people these past few weeks (mhmm actually just her haha). I like the fact that I have friends who can come to my house at 8am, while I am still asleep and then just casually walk into my room, lie down and fall asleep too. I like that we spent 4 hours! yep making those Christmas shortbread cookies for youth (which were like the first to go haha), they were yummy! Thanks Laura :) I also like that I won in Monopoly (Phase 10 shall not be mentioned.lol)

On a side note, I feel really bad for not hanging out with other people. I mean, I made plans to hang out with other people and our plans fell through because of me both times. The first was when I was supposed to go to a prizegiving but had to go into school :O I know, in the holidays! and then the other was today when I was supposed to hang out with a friend and didn't cos' I forgot I was going to Rose's prizegiving. Yeah, so I feel kind of stink since I always make plans to hang out with heaps of people and then it never happens cos' I make too many plans.lol. Maybe I should just have a 'Hang out with Olivia' day with all of those people who I wanna hang out with these holidays.haha. Sounds like party time!! Yeah right.lol. Okay, so now I really don't know where this is going and I'm just gonna stop. Yep. Okay. Thanks. And sorry if you are reading this and I have 'snobbed' you- but I really haven't. Yeah, sorry. (I like that this 'side note' is longer than what I wrote for number 1)

2) Cleaning? I would like to say cleaning but as I type this, my room is a mess, there is laundry I need to do and well yeah I think I may need to just clear out my whole room ie. de-clutter. My plan for the holidays was that I would de-clutter the mess in my room and just sort it all out into an organised looking room. To be honest, I'm not that organised, though I wish I was. So yeah, maybe that's something I'll try to tackle tomorrow... or Thursday.

Hm, I've noticed that I like to blog when I should be doing other things ie. cleaning.lol. I guess I'm just the queen of procrastination. Not a good thing. MUST GET RID OF THAT TITLE.haha.

3) Sleep/laziness.haha. Yep, I've finally caught up on all the missed sleep throughout the year (though I don't think it works that way) and yeah sleeping in til early hours of the afternoon is just great. Though I probably should add that I've become slightly addicted to Youtube-ing. Maybe not addicted- but I do like Taylor Swift and Boyce Avenue songs. Yep. They're pretty awesome and there are other random things on Youtube too. I think sometimes, I can just sit there with nothing to do and just watch random videos all day.haha.

And I suppose I should share about the whole actsofkindness thing. Yeah, that hasn't really worked much either, considering I've been pretty lazy lately. But, wait there is one thing. Well, talking again about those Christmas cookies which I blogged about here, yeah me and Laura made them for youth tonight. And it was a very time consuming task. Like 4 hours as I said before to make and decorate those amazing cookies which I have no photos of :( Yeah sorry. So that counts, right? Oh and the other day an old PI man crashed into Dad's van (not badly) and I pretty much convinced/told Dad it was alright and let the guy off. There was minimal damage to our car and I just felt sorry for the guy. He reminded me of my grandparents.lol. Yeah so that was a quick update on that one anyway.

So yeah, I'm sorry for not following the whole BEDD thing. Really though, I kinda don't think anyone cares. So now, it's time to say goodbye. Bye. Fa. Okay time to sleep (or youtube). K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment